As with all of our search engine optimization plans the foundation is based on keyword research and determining the best targeted keywords for your success. All of the optimization in the world won’t make a difference if you are targeting the wrong keywords.
With selected keywords Pay-Per-Click Plans give you quick and certain results – but there is a cost. Essentially you are paying for top placement in specific search engines. We determine the best keywords for you site, set up a pay-per-click plan and monitor the results.
By analyzing Pay-Per-Click traffic we will help you to discover which Pay-Per-Click search engines and which keywords are driving quality traffic to your site – and which ones are not. We will examine the traffic, eliminate the unsuccessful campaigns and focus on the successful campaigns.
Through our research we choose the best keyword phrases for your site.
With the keyword terms that describe what you offer we then proceed to bid on the selected keyword terms. To achieve a Premium listing (one of the top three listings) you must have one of the top 3 bids.
We manage your account.
We will manage your account balance, change your bids to keep you in the top positions, modify your listings and give you monthly reports on click activity.
Using Google AdWords
Your ads show up on Google almost instantly.
We, through our research, select your keywords/phrases and create your ad text. You tell us your monthly budget. You start seeing the results immediately.
Through our research we choose the keywords that determine when your ads will appear.
With the keyword terms that describe what you offer, and your ads will be displayed to a highly targeted audience on Google and their partner sites.
We monitor and report what is working for you.
With all these great features, a Google AdWords account is fully customizable for any advertiser:
- Cost-per-click (CPC) pricing, so you pay only for the clicks you’ve received at a price you’ve set (choose a maximum CPC from 5 cents to $50)
- Daily budget set by you
- Targeted ads we create and manage
- Performance reports
- Advertising network of sites for increased ad exposure
- One or multiple ads targeted with one or more keywords
Targeted advertising to reduce unwanted clicks.
Additionally, since we specialize in organic or natural SEO, we can use your PPC results to insure that your Organic SEO results match your PPC results.
Social Media Ad Campaigns
Social media sites offer many paid types of advertising which includes but not limited to:
- Facebook ads – Facebook advertising is a great way to geo target your online marketing. Along with other demographic targeting, your advertisments are seen by a highly targeted audience.
- Linkedin Marketing – Favoring professional types of clients rather than ecommerce types of clients, Linkedin offers multiple advertising opptions which enable us to target users down to a particular job title.
- Twitter – we don’t recommend for every type of client, but Twitter ads are up and coming and may be right for your niche.
As social networks develop, paid marketing options are always developing, and we are always learning to tweak these types of ads so your ppc campaigns can achieve the best results.
Contact Us to discuss your PPC
- via email at email@example.com
- by phone 888-373-7260
Read some of our PPC/SEM(Search Engine Marketing) articles.Click Here